Business & Baby on Board Book

Business & Baby on Board is a book written by PR expert Johanna Baker-Dowdell. But we need your help to get it to book shelves!

Could you do with a PR strategy session for your business, a professionally written media release for your big news, or a VIP round table with nine fellow business owners? Read on to find out how you can make these things happen by pledging to my book project.My Business & Baby on Board crowdfunding project on Pozible is now 31% funded. While I am very grateful to the people who have made pledges so far to get it to that point, I need to make the remaining 69% by September 24 or I won’t see any of the money committed to help me self publish. Visit to see what rewards are on offer in return for a pledge.

I am also signing the first 500 copies of Business & Baby on Board sold if you want to secure a pre-sale copy, head over to the ‘Books’ tab at Strawberry Communications and buy one copy for $25, or two for $40.




More about Strawberry Communications
ImageStrawberry Communications generates amazing publicity. Our agency tells business stories using public relations and writing through a number of online and offline mediums.

Writer and PR consultant Johanna Baker-Dowdell started Strawberry Communications in 2007 to help businesses tell their story. Strawberry Communications is based in Launceston, above the Tamar River, Tasmania, but servicing clients all over Australia (and sometimes the world).

Connect with Johanna online:
Twitter – 
@JohannaBD@bizbabyonboard or @stanleynnelson
Facebook – 
LinkedIn –
YouTube –
Blogs –

Published by Emma Lovell

My name is Emma. Owner and Director of Lovelly Communications, I specialise in Personal Branding and key messaging. I'm also the Australian representative for Take me to India, a luxury boutique travel company in India. I feel blessed to run businesses that give me the freedom to follow my true passion, travel! I'm happiest when I'm having new experiences. Whether it's a new cafe down the road, a bucket list item like Everest Base Camp or seeing friends in another city, I truly love travelling! So please join me in my many adventures across my many sites. And please do contact me for information on any of the above!

Lovelly to hear from you

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: