If there ever was a superstar businesswoman, it would have to be Miss Nicole Condos. Owner of the fabulous Material Girl PR and with years of marketing and promotions industry experience behind her, this girl really knows how to do events. She inspires me to grow my business and to drive myself forward. Like her idol Madonna, ever changing and adjusting to the changing situations.
Introducing the dazzling, Material Girl PR and Nicole Condos.
- Name; Nicole Condos
- Occupation/ business: Material Girl PR
- Position: Director
- Country of Residence; Australia
- email: Nicole@materialgirlpr.com.au
- Social Media accounts
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/materialgirlpr
- Give us your elevator pitch. What does your business do?
I love to take an unknown person, company or product and strategically throw them into the spotlight!
7. Why did you start your business?
I wanted to build my own brand and honour my different “Material Girl” hats
8. What’s your passion?
Madonna and being Greek
- What do you love most about running your business?
Sharing my little black book with my clients
- What are three difficulties you face in running your business?
- Making things look “too easy” and clients not appreciating the time required to complete tasks
- Melbourne traffic affecting my meeting schedule
- Twitter keeping me up all night, disrupting my sleep!
- What are three pieces of advice you would give to someone starting their own business?
- Do what you love
- Honour your worth
- Have a plan!
- Tell us, with an anecdote, why your business has changed your life?
Just like the song lyrics by my idol, “Experience has made me rich and now they’re after me”
Nicole Condos with Usher
- How do you manage a work/life balance? I do what feels right and honour what I am feeling. “When I’m hungry, I eat. When I’m thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.” ~ Madonna
- What movie most inspires you in running your business? Jerry Maguire
- The best book to read before starting a business or when running a business?
- Your favourite inspiration/ motivation/ business quote?
It doesn’t matter who you are, it’s why you’re here
- The 4 words that best describe your business?
Savvy, passionate, honest, fabulous