It’s only the start of the year and some of us have had the blessing of enjoying a very relaxing break. it’s easy however to forget all our good intentions for a more balanced lifestyle and quickly accumulate the stress!! Sorry… those exclamation marks were also a little stressful.
I’ve jumped in on the colouring craze and it is working wonders for me. They say just three minutes of colouring can calm you down. I do it while watching TV, laying on the floor, sitting in the sun and even before I sleep. The most stressful part… what colour to choose!! A three year old has solved this terrible issue for me, MYSTERY COLOUR! I’m now enjoying the freedom of colouring with whatever colour presents itself to me.
If you don’t think the colouring thing will be for you (be warned, it can quickly become an obsession, I have four books!) Then perhaps these simple tips and reminders may help you.
- KNOW WHO YOU ARE
- KNOW WHO YOU’RE TRYING TO PLEASE
- KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH
- FOCUS ON ONE THING AT A TIME
- DON’T TRY TO DO IT ALL YOURSELF
- MAKE A HABIT OF PERSONAL TIME – Make time for you!
- TAKE TIME OFF TO ENJOY LIFE
- GIVE YOUR STRESS TO THE UNIVERSE
May you have a happy, balanced and productive 2016!