Ever wondered how to use Social Media for your business?
Come and see 6 specialists talk about this very topic.
THE CHAT ROOM!
Lovelly Communications will be skyping in with a video presentation on Integrated Marketing Campaigns.
Get your early bird tickets now!!! Ends October 10th.
The event is posted on Facebook:
and we have a dedicated ticket selling website: http://thechatroom.eventbrite.com/
The website is The Chat Room: www.thechatroom.me for all our updates and information in the lead up to this great event!
– Bringing the online offline for 4 hours at RMIT in October.
– Interact with young tastemakers leading the way in online, baby boomer interpreters (to spell out our GenY speak) and existing and expanding well known brands.
– Ideal for small to medium business owners and anyone looking at building up their own personal / artist brand.
– Justine JMAC McInerney (Comedian / Nova100)
– Chantelle Baxter (One Girl / TEDx Talks)
– Jess Hatzis and Erika Geraerts (Willow & Blake)
– James Purcell (The Purcell Report / Red Bull)
– Annette Maloney (AM to PM consulting)
– Simone Marshall (Two Hands Agency)
– Samantha Doyle (Guerrilla Marketing Australia)
Guest Skype Call From:
– Emma Lovell (Lovelly Communications)
Sponsored by RMIT, Stepback Entertainment and (TBC *inquire within*).
Register your interest now, as this event will sell out.
When: 10am – 2pm, Wednesday 24th October
Where: RMIT Melbourne City, Building 80, Level 4, Room 06, Swanston St (entrance near the corner of Franklin St)
Bring: Open mind, smart phones, nuts.
General: $179. Student: $129
Register Now: http://thechatroom.eventbrite.com/
PS – ‘LIKE’ our page. http://www.facebook.com/thechatroomcrew This is only the beginning. Next event will blow your organic minds.